Yoga for Beginners: A Complete Guide to get Started in 2022
Yoga for Beginners: You are not perfect in yoga. So there are many such yoga asanas for you that you can do comfortably. You can easily start yoga by doing these asanas. This yoga asana is very simple which you can do easily. Whether you are doing yoga in a yoga class or at home or doing yoga in your office, you can easily do this asana anywhere.
If you have never done yoga before, do this asana in the beginning –
Due to the bad lifestyle of today, your body is becoming lazy and tight. There is no flexibility in the body at all. In women and men, blood pressure, obesity, high blood pressure, headache, shortness of breath, etc., all these problems are caused by not doing hard work while sitting. To get rid of all these problems and to make your body flexible. You will do this asana regularly. So your body will work perfectly fine.
So let’s know today about these five asanas Yoga for Beginners, how these asanas are done, and what their benefits are:
- Method of doing Bhujangasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- To do Bhujangasana, first of all, lay a mat.
- Then lie down on your back on it.
- Then place both your palms under both your shoulders.
- Keep both your legs straight at the back, the heels of both the feet will remain aligned.
- Now slowly take a long deep breath and lift your upper part.
- Stay in this position for a while, slowly take long deep breaths and keep exhaling.
- While doing this asana, keep in mind that you do not put too much strain on your waist. Remain in this position for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now slowly exhale and come back to the normal position.
- You can do this asana two to three times in the beginning.
- After that you can do this asana according to your convenience.
Benefits of doing Bhujangasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- By doing this asana regularly, your back pain goes away.
- Whatever diseases are related to the throat, they are away from this asana.
- Boys should do this asana so that their chest becomes wider.
- Bhujang posture makes the spine flexible.
- By doing this asana regularly, the pancreas is activated, due to which a good amount of insulin starts to be produced in our body. People with diabetes must do this asana.
- By doing this asana, belly fat is also reduced.
- By doing this asana, strength comes in the hands.
- By doing Bhujangasana, stress is reduced.
- This asana makes the abdominal muscles active.
- By doing this asana regularly, there is no stomach pain.
- Method of doing Vrikshasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- Place the mat in the open air.
- Stand in a careful position on the mat.
- Bending the right knee, place the right foot on the left thigh as high as possible.
- Keep in mind that the heels should be upwards and the claws should be towards the ground.
- Balance your entire body weight on your left leg and stand straight.
- Do not move
- Now slowly move both your hands up while inhaling and come into Namaskar Pose.
- Make complete balance, then slowly stand in that position for 5 to 7 seconds.
- In the beginning, if you do this asana, you will not be able to stay green for a long time, then you can do this asana comfortably with the help of a wall.
- Now slowly come back to the alert position and release the whole body loose.
- Do this asana from the other side also.
Benefits of doing Vrikshasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- This asana is very good for those whose knees are weak. In the beginning, they should do this asana with the support of a wall.
- By doing this asana, the calves, ankles, and your spine become strong.
- By doing this asana, there is a stretch in your whole body, due to which the stiffness of the whole body ends.
- By doing this asana, diseases like sleep are removed.
- By doing this asana, your hands become strong.
- By doing this asana regularly, your eyesight increases.
- Laziness ends.
- Method of doing Paschimottanasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- First of all, spread the mat on the ground.
- Now slowly spread both your legs in front.
- Keep in mind that your heels and knees are all aligned.
- While bending the torso from the waist, place the palms of both the hands on the four fingers including the toes.
- Keeping your knees straight, bend your waist forward, put your nose between the knees and grip the toes of both your feet.
- The focus will be to release the mother-in-law while bending forward and to fill the breath while coming back.
- Now slowly remain in this position.
- If you feel more stretch on your legs, then while bending forward, release your breath outward with a jerk and come back with a jerk.
- You repeat this action three to four times.
- Come to the normal position while filling the mother-in-law.
- You can do this asana two to three times in the beginning.
Benefits of doing Paschimottanasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- By doing this asana, diseases like diabetes are removed.
- By doing this asana regularly, obesity is reduced.
- By doing this asana, the fat of the thighs is reduced quickly.
- This asana is beneficial in diseases like back pain, leg sprain, constipation.
- Stomach disease ends by doing this asana.
- Strengthens the kidney. Those who practice Paschimottanasana regularly do not have kidney related problems.
- By doing this asana, the gastric fire gets illuminated.
- Method of doing Sukhasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- First of all, lay your mat on the ground.
- Now spread both your legs from the front side.
- Now bend your right leg and place the paw under the left thigh.
- Now bend your left leg and place the claw under the right thigh.
- Now keep your hands in Gyan Mudra.
- Keep the head and neck straight.
- Now close both your eyes softly.
- Leave your whole body loose.
Benefits of doing Sukhasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- Sukhasana is said to be the best asana among all the asanas.
- Anyone can do this asana comfortably.
- This asana is the best ashram among all the asanas of meditation.
- Those who are unable to sit comfortably in the posture of meditation can sit comfortably in this posture.
- By doing this asana regularly, the pain in your feet goes away.
- The Lead bone becomes strong.
- This effect eliminates the stress of your whole body.
- Method of doing Virabhadrasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- First of all, lay the mat on the ground.
- Then stand up straight.
- Keep a distance of 3 to 4 feet between both the feet.
- Now take a long breath and raise both the hands parallel to the ground and turn your head to the right.
- Now, leaving the mother-in-law, bend both your legs 90 degrees and bend them slightly to the right.
- Stay in this position for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You can do this asana two to three times.
- Do this asana with both the legs.
Benefits of doing Virabhadrasana [Yoga for Beginners]:
- By doing this asana, the feet and hands get strength.
- This asana keeps the whole body healthy.
- Flexibility also increases by doing this asana regularly.
Before doing any of these asanas, definitely ask your doctor or your yoga teacher. First of all, when you do these asanas, do it under someone’s supervision. If done under the supervision of your yoga teacher, you will be able to do this asana easily and correctly.
You can also read – What are the three cleaning techniques in yoga