Pregnancy Yoga and Pranayama During Pregnancy
Today our topic is Yoga and Pranayama During Pregnancy Yoga so The time of pregnancy is a time in which the body and mind are moving towards a new creation. At this stage, it is very important to stay healthy in this state. To stay healthy, it is most important that you add yoga and pranayama to your daily routine, doing yoga and pranayama will keep you healthy. Yoga and pranayama help you in pregnancy and delivery.
Whenever you practice Pregnancy Yoga and pranayama, do it slowly and slowly. Yoga and pranayama keep your body relaxed and strong, they also help in physical changes and shortness of breath during pregnancy. That is why it is very important to do pranayama and yoga during pregnancy.
Whenever you start doing yoga and pranayama in pregnancy, you must take permission from your doctor or yoga teacher. Along with this, you can also hire a yoga teacher as a trainer. With this, they will be able to tell you the appropriate posture according to your body. Some important tips that you should not do during your practice-
- Avoid doing asanas that put pressure on the stomach.
- Keep the abdomen well wide.
- Pay more attention to deep breathing.
- Do the exercise according to your body.
- Do more and more Pranayama.
- Eat meals on time.
So today we are going to tell you the benefits of yoga during pregnancy, what kind of yoga and pranayama you should do etc.
yoga for post-delivery
- What are the benefits of Pregnancy Yoga-benefit of yoga during pregnancy
- Yoga Asanas for pregnant women-yoga poses for pregnant women
- What is Pranayama for pregnant women-Pranayam for pregnant women
- Precautions related to yoga during pregnancy-precautions to take for yoga during pregnancy
- Avoid doing some other yoga during pregnancy-yoga poses to avoid during pregnancy
- the Second month of pregnancy
- Symptoms of normal delivery How it happens and Videos
- Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- How many days after periods or before pregnancy is detected.
- What are the methods and methods of getting pregnant?
- How to get pregnant after 40.
Benefits of yoga during pregnancy
The process of breathing in Pregnancy Yoga provides more oxygen to the body which is extremely important during pregnancy. Doing Pranayama is as important as doing Asanas. After doing yoga, the fetus gets the benefit of oxygen-rich blood.
By practicing yoga, your mind becomes completely calm. Also, there is no tension of any kind in the body. If there is no stress in your body, the baby is also born healthy. Your baby and you remain physically and mentally healthy.
The groin and pelvic muscles tend to weaken during and after pregnancy. Regular yoga practice helps to keep them toned and healthy.
Gentle toning and stretching is preparing your body for the baby during and after pregnancy.
Yoga asanas help to keep the body supple. It opens up the pelvic area and relieves tension around the cervix. Yoga prepares the mother for delivery.
Yoga helps in relieving common symptoms such as problems arising in the morning, swelling in the heels, ankles, and when. Yoga asanas help Bhima to recover faster after delivery.
Yoga Asanas for Pregnant Women
It is very important to exercise during Pregnancy Yoga, you may have some trouble with the yoga exercises given below. But to do this, do it under the supervision of a teacher. By doing it under the supervision of the teacher, you will be able to do the asana in a better way, you will always be able to take advantage of it
Marjari Asana | Pregnancy Yoga
should sit on the ground while bending its knees. Now slowly keep your hands on the ground while moving your hands slightly forward. Now lower your stomach towards the ground and bring your neck up as much as possible. Stay in this state for a few minutes. After a few minutes, in the same process, move the waist upwards and bring the head between the two hands and tilt it downwards. Stay in this state for a few minutes. You can also set its time according to the capacity on Pregnancy Yoga.
Benefits of Marjari Asana:
It makes your spine flexible. This asana is useful because during pregnancy this asana supports the load on the waist and
tones the abdominal region.
Blood circulation improves.
Due to this, the reproductive organs are also well-nourished.
Konasana | Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy Yoga in First of all, stand straight by joining both legs. Now raise the right hand upright and keep the brother’s hand glued to the side. Now move your body as far as possible with your left hand and your right hand. Remain in this state for a few minutes. You can also committee it according to your ability. Then straighten the body with your right hand and stand straight with both hands sticking to the feet.
Benefits of Konasana
- doing this asana, the spinal cord is flexible.
- This will open up your body.
- This asana also gives relief from constipation, the most common problem in pregnancy.
- Increases flexibility in the body.
Trikonasana | Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy Yoga in First of all, stand straight in Now open the legs and take the left foot forward. Keep the right leg straight. Now bend the body and place the left hand on the toe or knee of the left foot. And take the right hand upwards. Turn your neck towards the right hand. Do this process according to your capacity.
Benefits of Trikonasana
- This asana keeps you balanced physically and mentally.
- Keeps mentally healthy.
- Helps to stretch and open the hips which is extremely beneficial during pregnancy.
- Relieves back pain and strain.
- By doing this asana, the muscles of the neck, back, waist and legs are strengthened.
- Digestive system is fine which is very beneficial in the uterus.
- Anxiety, tension, back and back pain also disappears which happens in pregnancy.
- Ground on the stomach is helpful in removing the extra fat and obesity which gets during pregnancy.
- The balance of the body is fine
- , during pregnancy, the one who has acidity, by doing this asana, one gets rid of acidity.
The benefits of Bandha Konasana | Pregnancy Yoga
- are total with this asana and makes the middle part of the abdomen flexible.
- Stretches rust and knees and relieves pain.
- Removes fatigue.
- Ease of delivery.
- Helps in improving blood circulation throughout the body.
- Along with the kidney and prostate gland, the internal organs of the bladder and abdomen are also active.
- Removes tension and fatigue.
- Increases the flexibility of the thighs and hips, stretches the knees, inner thighs.
- Stretches the reed bone.
- If you have asthma, flat fit, impotence and high BP before or after blood pressure, then it reduces.
- Whatever incurable diseases occur with regular practice, this asana gets cured.
Viparita Karani Asana | Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy Yoga in Take the support of a wall to do this asana. First of all, lie down on the wall with your knees bent. Slowly raise the legs upwards. A padded pillow should be placed under your hip and waist. Give rest to your shoulders and head so that the waist and hips do not touch the hard ground directly. Keep your hands on the side and turn the palms upwards. In this position, breathe comfortably for 5 minutes. And bring down the breath lightly. You can decide the time of the stage according to your ability.
Benefits of Viparita Karani Asana
- this asana, one gets relief from back pain.
- To improve blood flow to the pelvic area.
- Reduces swelling of uncleanliness and varicose veins, common symptoms of miscarriage.
- By doing this asana, the head stays down on the floor, due to which fresh blood goes to the body.
- Viparita Karani is one such asana that helps to please and calm the mind, which is very important in pregnancy.
- Doing Viparita removes the complaint of constipation.
- Keeps the digestive system healthy.
- Blood pressure is properly controlled by this asana.
- Delivering yogasana removes menstrual problems in women. This asana helps with testicular semen in men and ovum gland problems in women.
- This asana creates tension in the legs and body.
- It keeps the intestines healthy and helps in improving digestion.
- Relieves tension in the neck and shoulders.
Pregnancy Yoga in First of all, lie down straight. Keep a distance in the feet and keep the hands apart from the head. Keep the palms of the hands facing upwards. Then close your eyes. Release one body and slowly take deep breaths. You can do this process for as long as you want.
Benefits of Shavasana | Pregnancy Yoga
- Pregnant women should constantly take care of their blood pressure.
- This asana is a pain reliever in itself.
- Pregnant women should avoid medicines to relieve pain.
- This asana relieves stress.
- This asana calms the mind.
- This asana helps in relieving stress and mild depression.
- Shavasana relaxes the whole body.
- Removes headache from fatigue.
- This asana is beneficial for those who do not sleep.
- Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Increases concentration.
- Memory also increases with this asana.
Pranayama for pregnant women
Pranayama helps in getting rid of anger and negative emotions. Reduces stress. and calms the mind. Doing Pranayama not only increases intimacy, strengthens relationships, but also gets happiness and contentment by getting auspicious blessings from elders. And the head is bowed with reverence, due to this the body also develops spirituality. If a pregnant woman does pranayama every day, then her child is also born healthy. Pranayama provides plenty of oxygen to both the mother and the baby. If a pregnant woman does pranayama early in the morning, then the body gets more oxygen. There is no tension, pain in the body throughout the day. Irritability in pregnant women is removed by pranayama.
Bhramari Pranayama | Pregnancy Yoga
First of all, sit comfortably.
Close your eyes
Keep your mouth closed and take a deep breath.
Make a soft humming sound while exhaling.
Close both the ears with the thumb and exhale with the humming sound of the bee.
In this way you do 10 to 15 times. And then slowly keep doing it for 10 to 15 minutes.
Benefits of doing Bhramari Pranayama:
- Regulates blood circulation.
- Gives relief from headache.
- It takes the consciousness deep inside and gives the practice of samadhi.
- This pranayama plays a very important role in reducing anxiety.
- Brings out depression.
- Reduces anger.
- Bhramari Pranayama pleases the brain.
- Reduces the mental and emotional effects of lust.
- It gives relief from stress and anxiety.
- This pranayama gives coolness to your body.
- This pranayama is very beneficial for health.
- Regular practice of this pranayama removes all your problems.
Nadi Shodhana Pranayama: | Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy Yoga in First of all, sit in a comfortable posture. Now bring your right hand near the nose. And press the right and nose with the ring and breathe through the brother. Then close the left nostril with your finger to exhale. Your left hand should be placed on the left foot. Do this process according to the capacity.
Benefits of Nadi Shodhana Pranayama:
- By this result the mind remains calm.
- Keeps body temperature balanced.
- This pranayama increases the supply of oxygen.
- This helps in the development of the baby in the womb.
- By doing Nadi Shodhana Pranayama, oxygen reaches the whole body.
- Toxic substances come out from this pranayama.
- This pranayama purifies the blood.
- Increases the ability of the brain to function.
- It also leads to the attainment of clarity and concentration in calm thoughts. Those who have mental problems should practice this pranayama.
- It increases energy in the body and reduces stress and anxiety.
Precautions related to Pregnancy Yoga during
- pregnancy Avoid asanas that put pressure on the abdomen during the growing stages of pregnancy.
- Do yoga asanas while standing in the first trimester of pregnancy. This will strengthen your legs and increase blood circulation. This will also remove the cramps of your feet.
- To avoid fatigue in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, do not do asanas for a long time. Instead, do exercise or meditation.
- Avoid practicing yoga till 10 to 14 weeks of pregnancy as this time is very important.
- Do not do such asanas in which your body is in the initial position.
- Do the asana according to your body.
- Do not do asanas too hard at all.
- Do Pranayama.
- Be sure to follow these rules of yoga.
Avoid doing some other Pregnancy Yoga poses during pregnancy.
Pregnant women should not do this asana.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
Before starting yoga in pregnancy please consult your doctor whether it is right for you or not, then do it under the instruction of a guru.
You can also read – Heart Opening Yoga Pose