Which yoga is best for neck pain in 2022
If you are troubled by neck pain, then do not take it lightly, neck pain is not minor, if it is not treated in time, then this pain keeps on increasing. Today we will tell some such yogasanas that you can do to get relief from neck pain.
5 Simple Yoga Asanas That Relieve Neck Pain
By doing these five yoga postures, you can get relief from your neck pain, nowadays people work sitting all day, due to which their back pain, and neck pain starts. When those people do not give rest to their bodies even after working all day, then this pain starts getting more. After which we use medicines, the effect of medicines lasts only for a while, then that pain starts back, to get complete relief from this pain, you should practice yoga daily.
You can read more asanas – How many main yoga asanas are there?
These five yogasanas will get rid of troubled neck pain
Neck pain is such a pain after which we cannot even sit. If it is not treated on time, it keeps on increasing. People who do work from home. They face this problem more. So let us read about these 5 asanas today.
1. Viewing Left Right
1. First of all, sit in Sukhasan on the net.
2. Now slowly while exhaling look to the left.
3. Then slowly fill the mother-in-law.
4. Now slowly while exhaling, look to the right.
5. Take care that your neck does not get much strain.
6. Do this asana 5 to 10 times on both sides.
7. Do this asana as carefully as possible.
8. You can do this anytime.
9. Slowly look up and down in the same way.
10. Look up, down, right, and left.
2. Remove neck pain with Balasana posture
1. First of all, spread your yoga mat on the ground.
2. Kneel down on the floor.
3. Now slowly fold both your legs and sit on both the feet as shown in the pic.
4. Now while increasing the breath, move both the hands up.
5. While exhaling, keep both hands on the ground.
6. Keep your head in the middle of both hands.
7. Rest your head on the ground.
8. In this position take long deep breaths and exhale long deep breaths.
9. You can do this asana whenever you have neck pain.
10. Practicing this asana every morning ends neck pain.
3. Get relief from neck pain with Marjari posture
1. First of all sit on the yoga mat.
2. Get on your knees and hands. As shown in the photo.
3. Now slowly see the SWAS admitted above.
4. And try to watch your stomach while emptying the thinking.
5. Do not put too much pressure on your neck.
6. You do this asana twice.
7. Then lie down comfortably on the ground.
8. You can do this asana anytime in the morning or evening.
9. By doing this asana daily, neck pain gets completely removed.
10. Do not do this asana more than once.
4. Prevent Neck Pain by Shavasana
1. First of all, spread the yoga mat on the ground.
2. Now slowly lie down on your back on the yoga match.
3. Keep a distance between both hands.
4. Keep a distance between both the feet.
5. Close both eyes softly.
6. Now slowly take a long deep breath and exhale deeply.
7. Practice staying in this asana for 5 to 10 minutes.
8. If there is a lot of pain, then put a pillow under the neck or a small cloth for support.
9. You can do this asana anytime.
10. By doing this asana every morning, the whole body remains healthy.
5. Prevent neck pain with Padahastasana
1. Stand on your yoga mat.
2. Keep a little distance between both feet.
3. While inhaling, raise both hands up.
4. While exhaling, keep both hands on the ground.
5. If you can hold the ankles of your feet, even better.
6. Slowly practice stopping in this asana.
7. After coming into this posture, take a long deep breath and exhale deeply.
8. Do this asana twice.
9. Do not stretch too much.
10. You can do this asana anytime in the morning or evening.
Before doing any of these asanas, you must ask your doctor or your yoga teacher. It is not necessary that the pain in your neck is normal. Many times the pain can also be more due to doing asanas. That is why do any of these asanas only under the supervision of a yoga teacher. In the beginning, doing these asanas can aggravate neck pain. Do these asanas only after asking the doctor.
You can also read – Do these yogasanas during periods for relief from abdominal pain and cramps