Heart Opening Yoga Pose
7 Yoga Asanas That Can Help You Keep Your Heart Healthy There
Today our topic is Heart Opening Yoga Pose so was a time when people used to start hard diseases from the age of 50-55. But today age does not matter in case of heart diseases. Now even in such cases many cases are coming which are getting heart attack at the age of 20, heart attack comes
Because nowadays we have no time to sleep for our meals, we are slowly becoming lazy.
But the good news is that we can still do a lot about it. Living and following a healthy lifestyle is easier than many people think,
When we do yoga and pranayama regularly, then we will never face any disease or hard attack in the whole life.
Mohan yoga gurus in India created these yoga asanas to keep the body as well as the mind fit. These yoga asanas are also very effective in keeping the hot healthy, these yoga asanas are practiced to avoid heart diseases. I will help to keep your whole lifestyle healthy, you can avoid the risk of heart diseases to a great extent, if you do regular pranayama then you will never have any breathing problem.
30 minutes of work daily will keep you healthy.
You can do any kind of exercise but it is very important to be active. If you want to keep the heart healthy, then you can do yogasana or pranayama, otherwise walk at least 30 minutes daily.
Yoga makes your mind not only healthy, otherwise start with Pranayama for 10:15 minutes meditation, easy meditation and focus on breathing. Learn to thank God and forgive others for your health of mind. Do Yoga and Pranayama but do not do Bhastrika Pranayama, do Shavasana. This reduces muscle tension and controls BP.
Do not do such asanas without the advice of the doctor, in which all the weight comes on the head like Mayurasana, Garudasana etc.
Meditate for 10-15 minutes The easiest meditation is to sit comfortably and focus on the breath. Meditation increases concentration as well as calms the mind.
Yoga for Healthy Heart Yoga for Healthy Heart
Yoga is the study of life, it is the study of your body, breath, mind, conscience, memory and ego. Every yoga pose has some special effect on the respiratory system. Due to this effect, it also affects the heart. Includes infinities.
Normalizes blood pressure,
Increases lung capacity,
reduces bad cholesterol levels
Yoga also helps in dealing with stress, tension, anxiety and depression. Perhaps this is the reason why yoga can heal heart patients.
Yoga for a Healthy Heart
Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
Yoga science believes that Tadasana is the basic posture of all asanas. This asana works on the muscles. This asana removes pain in the body. This asana improves the blood circulation system of the hard patient by stretching the chest muscles. This asana can also prevent heart diseases.
Method of doing Tadasana:
- Stand up straight. , and make a small distance between both the legs.
- While both the hands also remain slightly away from the body.
3.Strengthen the muscles of the thigh, leave the shoulder loose.
- Keep the back straight. Try to stand on your toes.
- Do not put any pressure on the lower abdomen. Look to the front.
6.Gently apply pressure on your thighs inwards.
- Try to rise up while stretching the waist.
- Breathe in and stretch the shoulders, arms and chest upwards.
- The pressure of the body will remain on the toes of the feet.
- Feel the stretch in the body from head to toe.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- After that it becomes normal while exhaling.
Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
Vrikshasana is a yoga posture that helps in bringing stability, balance and stamina to your body. This asana should be done at least 5 times on each leg. Vrikshasana is a beginner level posture of Hatha Yoga
Regular practice of
Chest gets a good stretch
Regular practice of Vrikshasana is also said to be better for heart patients. This asana gives a mild or mild stretch to the chest muscles.this reason, doctors also recommend doing this yoga asana regularly
Method of doing Vrikshasana:
- Stand up straight on the yoga mat in a careful posture.
- Bring both the hands near the thigh.
- Slowly bend the right knee and place it on the brother’s thigh.
- Keep the left foot firmly on the ground during this.
- Keep the left leg straight and normalize the speed of breathing.
- While breathing slowly, raise both the hands upwards.
- Make a posture of Namaskar by taking both the hands up.
- Keep away Keep an eye on an object and maintain balance.
- Keep the reed bone straight. The body will remain strong as well as flexible.
- Keep taking deep breaths inward.
- While exhaling, leave the body loose.
- Slowly bring the hands down.
- Now put the right leg on the ground as well.
- Stand as you stand before the posture.
- Now repeat the same process with the left leg as well.
Trikonasana (Triangle Pose) Trikonasana
Has been created by yoga scientists with this thinking. This asana gives simultaneous stretching of the body from three different angles and helps in better functioning of the whole body.
The duration of doing this asana is said to be 30 seconds. Repeating this can be done with a tree 3 to 5 times everyday. The ankles, thighs, and knees become strong with the continuous practice of Trikonasana. Due to this there is a strain on the ribs like ankle, thigh, groin, knee, hips, calves, thorax etc.
This asana can also reduce stress, tension and depression. All these mental problems are considered to be the main cause of heart diseases.
Method of doing Trikonasana:
- Stand straight on the yoga mat.
- Gap between the two feet from 3.5 to 4 feet.
- Keep the right foot at 90 degrees to the outside and the left foot at 15 degrees.
- Line up the center point of your right heel with the center of the arch of your left foot.
- Keep in mind that your feet are pressing the ground.
- The weight of the body is reading equally on both the legs.
- Take a deep breath and slowly exhale.
- Exhaling, bend the body from the bottom of the hips to the right.
- While turning the body, the waist will be perfect.
- Raise the left hand up and touch the ground with the right hand.
- Together, both the hands will form a straight line.
- Place the right hand on the shin, ankle or on the right foot that is inoculated on the ground.
- Wherever the hand may be, but the site of the waist should not deteriorate.
- The left hand will be stretched above the shoulder towards the ceiling.
- Keep the head in the normal position or keep it by turning to the left.
- In ideal condition your eyes will be fixed on the left palm.
- The body should be tilted to the side, I am not forward and not backward.
- Your chest and pelvis should be slightly more open.
- Stretch as much as you can and focus on keeping the body level.
- Keep taking long and deep breaths.
- Feel the body more relaxed as soon as you leave it.
- Release the body by taking a deep breath in.
- Drop the hands into the sites and straighten the legs.
- Now repeat the same process with the left leg.
Virabhadrasana (Virbhadrasan/Warrior Pose)
Virabhadrasana is also called Warrior Pose in English language, it is also known as Warrior’s Asana. Practicing Virabhadrasana is advised to those who want to gain strength in their body.
Virabhadrasana also helps in removing cardiovascular diseases in the body. It can also effectively remove the problems of blockage in the veins. It can reduce the risk of hard diseases to a great extent by increasing the blood circulation throughout the body.
By practicing Virabhadrasana
The back is strengthened, whereas with the practice of Virabhadrasana
Method of doing Virabhadrasana:
1. Laying a yoga mat, stand straight on it.
2. Now come in the position of Tadasana.
3. Leave a gap of 3 to 3.5 feet between the two legs.
4. Bring both the hands up and bring them parallel to the ground.
5. Bring the palms of both the hands above the head and join them together.
6. Rotate the toes of the right foot at an angle of 90 degrees.
7. After this, rotate the toes of the left foot at 45 degrees and keep the feet level.
8. Rotate the upper torso towards the right leg.
9. By now he too must have turned at an angle of 90 degrees.
10. Bend the knee of the right leg and make a 90 degree angle.
11. Bring the right thigh parallel to the floor. The left leg will remain straight.
12. Tilt the head back and look up.
13. Remain in this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
14. Now come back to the old position.
15. Now do this whole process with the other leg as well.
The duration of doing Utkatasana is said to be 30-60 seconds. By doing this asana, there is a stretch in the shoulders and ribs. While it helps to strengthen the thighs, ribs, ankles and calves.
Due to the pressure on the ribs, blood circulation increases throughout the body. Due to this increased blood circulation, the chances of chest blockage are also reduced. You have to burn a lot of calories in doing this asana, which is why it is a complete exercise for the whole body.
When you do squats to sell in the posture of Utkatasana and with time you start sitting down. Then the body has to oppose the force of gravity to stand up. With the practice of Utkatasana, gradually your body starts getting stronger.
Method of Utkatasana
- Stand straight on the yoga mat and stand with both legs spread.
- Extend both the hands forward. The palm will be facing down.
- Hands should be straight and elbows should not be bent.
- Slowly lower the knees and move the pelvis down.
- Lean as if you are sitting on an imaginary chair.
- Sit comfortably as if you are reading a newspaper while sitting on a chair.
- Your hands will be straight.
- The reed bone will remain straight.
- Keep your mind calm, take long breaths. Keep smiling.
- Remain in this position for 1 minute.
- Slowly sit down and sit in Sukhasana.
Marjaryasana Marjariasana/ Cat Pose.
This asana is a forward bending and backward bending yoga posture, this stretch gives strain on your reed bones. This stretch helps to make your spine more flexible. Apart from this, this asana also helps in stretching and strengthening the spine. To do this asana, you have to pull your navel inwards, which helps in reducing unnecessary precipitation from your stomach in the long run. This will reduce your belly fat. This asana slowly but surely helps to tone the abdomen.
This asana is recommended for those people who are prone to heart diseases due to obesity. With regular practice of this asana, there is a slow reduction in the fat around the chest and abdomen.
Method of doing Marjaryasana,
- Laying a yoga mat on the floor, sit down on both your knees.
- To do this asana, you can also sit in the posture of Vajrasana.
- Now both your hands are facing forward on the floor.
- Now putting a little weight on both your hands, raise your hips.
- Straighten your thighs up and make a 90 degree angle at the knees of the feet.
- Your chest will be on the floor. You will look like a cat.
- When you take a long breath and tilt the back of your head.
- Push your navel from bottom to top.
- Simultaneously raise the lower part of the telephone reed bone.
- Now while exhaling, tilt your head down.
- Try to put the mouthpiece on your chest.
- Look at the distance between your knees in this position.
- Keep in mind that your hands should not bend in this posture.
- Keep your mother-in-law long and deep.
- Turn your head backward and repeat the process.
- You repeat this action 10-20 times.
Adho Mukha Svanasana / Downward Dog Pose.
The science of yoga has learned this asana from a dog. Dogs often do stretching in this posture to eliminate body fatigue. Believe me, one of the best asanas mentioned for stretching in the body is that if the position of the body formed in downward facing self-government is reversed, then it becomes Naukasana. We all know that Naukasana strengthens the lower abdominal muscles in the body as well as supports the spine.
Those who practice this yoga also get similar benefits. It helps to strengthen and stretch these muscles. With its practice, the extra fat stored on the stomach can also be reduced in a few days. Doctors also advise you to do this. But those who have a pacemaker etc. should not do this asana without the advice of a doctor.
Method of doing Adho Mukha Svanasana / Downward Dog Pose.
- Lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- After this, while inhaling, lift the body on the feet and hands.
- Now the body will come in a table-like shape.
- While exhaling, slowly raise the hips upwards.
- Keep elbows and knees tight.
- Make sure that the body is shaped like an inverted V.
- During the practice of this asana, the shoulders and arms should remain in a straight line.
- The feet will be in the line of the hips and the ankles will be on the outside.
- Press the hands down towards the ground.
- Try to lengthen the neck.
- Keep touching the inner part of the cut hands.
- Try to focus the gaze on the navel.
- Stayed in this position for a few seconds.
- After that keep the knees on the ground.
- Come back to the table like position again.
You can also read –