Do these yogasanas during periods for relief from abdominal pain and cramps
Today our topic is: Do these yogasanas during periods for relief from abdominal pain and cramps so The pain that women feel during periods is so much that some women lie on the bed for the whole day. Some women resort to tablets to reduce this pain. After a while the stomach starts hurting again after taking the tablet. Today we will talk about some asanas, if you do these asanas regularly, then you will not have pain in periods.
Period Pain Yogasanas:
3 yogasanas that must be done to avoid period pain, you will get relief in stomach and back pain-
For those who have more back pain and stomach pain during periods, this asana is a panacea for them. After doing these asanas, both their back pain and stomach pain will be cured. Back pain is also enough during periods, women who are unable to bear it, take the support of the tablet, but after doing these asanas, you will forget to take the support of the tablet.
So let us learn these 3 asanas today.
1. Get relief from period pain with butterfly posture-
This asana is a very good asana to relieve the pain and cramps of periods. By doing this asana, it helps a lot in activating the abdominal organs and ovaries and bladder.
How to do Butterfly Asana:
1. First of all, sit in Sukhasan on the Yoga Mat.
2. Now bend both your knees and join the soles of your feet together.
3. Now join the heels of both your feet together. As shown in the photo.
4. Now hold the toes of both the feet with both hands.
5. Now lower both the knees together.
6. While going up and down, take a long deep breath, and exhale deeply.
7. You can do this asana three to four times.
8. Make sure to spend 2 to 3 minutes doing the asana once.
9. You can do this asana anytime.
10. By doing this asana, back pain is also removed.
2. Get relief from periods pain with Balasan-
By doing Balasana, our abdominal muscles become strong, and our muscles also become flexible. This asana must be done twice a day.
How to do Balasan
1. First of all, lay the mat on the ground.
2. Now sit on Yogamet in Vajrasana posture as shown in the photo.
3. Now take a long deep breath and raise both your hands up.
4. Now slowly while exhaling, place both the hands on the ground.
5. Your head will be in the middle of both the hands.
6. Relax the whole body in this position.
7. After coming to this position, slowly take a long deep breath, and exhale deeply.
8. You can do this asana anytime in the morning or evening.
9. This asana makes your abdominal muscles flexible.
10. Practice staying in this posture for at least three minutes.
3. Relief from period pain by Upavistha Konasana-
By doing this asana, there is relief from period pain. This asana helps in activating the abdominal organs. When you have more stress then this asana is done, this asana reduces stress. By doing this asana, the tension of your whole body gets relieved and the whole body becomes relaxed.
How to do Upavistha Konasana:
1. First of all, sit in Sukhasan by laying a yoga mat.
2. Now spread both the legs as much as you can, spread both the legs in front.
3. Now while breathing slowly, raise both the hands upwards.
4. While emptying the breath, keep both the hands on the ground in front.
5. Place your head between both the hands.
6. Keep the head slowly on the ground.
7. If you are not able to do this asana, then when you bend forward, you can also take the support of Yellow.
8. After coming in this posture, take a long deep breath and exhale a long deep breath.
9. Practice staying in this asana.
10. You can do this asana anytime in the morning or evening.
You can also read – What is the most used treatment for prostate cancer?